Thursday, January 24, 2008

My book is getting around more than me!

I'm not complaining, but my book is going places I have never been. It is now offered on 26 sites, inlcuding Amazon, Barnes and Noble and is in Canada, UK and Japan! It's exciting but it doesn't sell if people don't know what it is!!!

So any suggesitons on how to promote my book more is greatly appreciated.

In case you don't know, it's a true story about my son, Josh and what his life was like growing up with bipolar disorder, but it's written as a children's book so anyone can understand it. It is also illustrated in a style similar to his as a child.

I've sold a few copies and it is getting good reviews and great feedback from the families that are reading it.

I am self publishing so no high powered publisher is pushing or promoting so with that in mind, maybe you can forgive my blatant efforts!

If you read it (you can buy a less expensive version as a download book on lulu.com/celtwolfe), I would love your response to it. Email me at celtwolfe@gmail.com.

Thanks!

No comments: