Friday, December 14, 2007

Joshua Weighs in about His Book

It never occurred to me that Josh might NOT want a book written about his success in handling his disorder - bipolar. So I was surprised and amused by his comments when reviewing the book that is written about him and also for him. Below is review of my book - about him - Joshua Wears a Red Cape. I hope you enjoy reading his words, as much as I did.
Deb




I have to admit...at first i was skeptical about my mother writing a childrens book about my childhood. However, after reading this book and enjoying the story as well as the illustrations, I decided this book is great for people young and old. Very true to my childhood life, its almost kind of surreal looking back and trying to remember these things vividly. Despite how outlandish some of this story may seem, I will vouche for my mother (the author)...This story is 100% true and 100% enjoyable.

No comments: