Wednesday, December 5, 2007

NAMI Members Get Published

http://www.behlerpublications.com/titles-mclaughlin.shtml

Mommy I'm Still In Here: One family's journey with biopolar disorderby Kate McLaughlin

I reviewed the book by Kate McLaulghlin and highly recommend it. (See previous blog)
She is still in pre-production but I found that my review is in GREAT company and she has comments on her site from Rosie O’Donnell, Tipper Gore and Maria Shriver.

If anyone has a professional or well respected person they know personally that they could introduce my book to, I am looking for someone who could do an intro to my book for a second publication. This is something a publishing company would facilitate and one of the downsides of self publishing. But I am determined to plug along and am learning about all the ins and outs as I go.

Please order Kate’s book (she is a NAMI member from Arizona just as I am a NAMI member in Texas) and please order mine (lulu.com/celtwolfe) as a way of getting the word out and being a stigma buster for our families. Thank you all for your support and your courage.

Deb Rose

No comments: